Friday, April 10, 2009

Senior Celebration

We finally took our camera with us somewhere! We seriously haven't taken a single picture since our honeymoon. Tonight, we went to the BYU Senior Celebration. Unfortunately, we didn't win any of the super cool prizes, but we did get lots of free food. We had a great time spending time with our friends Charla and Sterling and their little baby, Brayten. This semester we've had the pleasure of babysitting him a handful of times and it has been so fun seeing him grow. They will definitely be one of the familes that we will miss most when we move to Missouri.





2 comments:

  1. You should definitely take more pictures to share with us. You guys are such an adorable couple and Brayten looks vsery happy with you... a bit drooly but happy! :) Love you both, Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to remember to take pictures!!!

    I wish my school did cool stuff like that for its seniors. But then I probably wouldn't go anyway because it's more fun to hang out with Russell than at my school with people I don't know.....

    ReplyDelete