Monday, November 9, 2009

Pivotal Pregnancy Moment

Hello my dear friends. I have great news. Last night I experienced a pivotal pregnancy moment.

You see this woman?



This is what a pregnant Mary Arnett looks like. How do I know? Because last night I had my first pregnancy recognition from a non-knower. Tom and I were at a stake church activity and we saw somebody that we had not seen since early June. Without skipping a beat, she noticed my belly and congratulated me and asked when I was due. Granted, this could have been a more exciting story if she hadn't known what I'd looked like pre-pregnancy, but I'm still counting it!

I have officially graduated from the fat phase, my friends! This is serious progress.

2 comments:

  1. Ha, this makes me laugh.

    I had no idea there was such a thing "pregnancy recognition" stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! :) I loved when I finally started looking pregnant, not just fat. I looked fat until about 7 months! haha Hurray for Mary!


    Also, I thought of you yesterday when I was at the grocery store and passed the croutons.

    ReplyDelete