Thursday, October 7, 2010

Summer Visits Part 1: Maryland

Despite the fact that it's already October, I figured it would still be worthwhile to include some updates from our summer travels.

Our adventures kicked off with a trip to the DC/Maryland area to celebrate cousin Lucy's 1st birthday. Some of the highlights include....



A trip into DC, complete with blazing hot sun, subway frustrations, quick museum visits, Ghanan food, and an awesome concert performed by the President's Own Marine Corps Band. While at the performance, look who we ran into!



Good ol' Tony Horton. Tom was about halfway through the P90X regiment at the time (I'd given up on it a few weeks prior) so I made Tom go take a picture with him. Too bad Tom X-nayed the program within a week of meeting Tony. Apparently it wasn't that moving enough of an introduction to keep him devoted for the rest of the summer.

And of course, we had plenty of Zuback family time.



No comments:

Post a Comment