We started our morning off with the sea lions. Best creatures ever. At this zoo, the best view of the sea lions is on the side of their pool where we can look through glass to see them playing underwater. They have a little sea lion pup that LOVES to play. We discovered a pine cone on our side of the wall that the little pup was staring at. We noticed that if we picked up the cone and walked back in forth in the front of the window, the sea lion would follow it. Tom and Joey made a game of it. Though the video of their little game of chase is pretty cute in and of itself, the BEST part of this video is at the very end. Check it out.
Way to go, hubby.
That really was the highlight of the day, but I'll include some other photos of the rest of our adventures just for kicks.
(Moses was with us, I promise. He just got the shaft with picture taking because he slept through most everything in his car seat in the stroller.)
Bahahaha! I love the first video! I'm still chuckling about it...hehehehe
ReplyDeleteI love how Tom whacked that other little kid with his own child!
ReplyDeleteOh, that is hilarious! Way to go, Tom. At least I'm not the only one with an awkward zoo moment now. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for making my morning :)
ReplyDelete