1. She's CRAZY hairy. She-man hairy. She has a normal amount of hair on her head, but she also has hairy ears and a hairy back. No joke.
I'm not a good enough photographer to do her hair justice but TRUST ME--she's hairy.
2. Though this doesn't really have anything to do with being manly, it certainly isn't feminine. She's like a snake with that crazy skin shedding off of her! I know this is pretty normal with babies, but it's still crazy!
3. Whoever said that boys are the whizzers and girls aren't has not met me children. Neither of my boys EVER peed or pooped on me as babies. Really, I can count the total times with TWO boys where that happened on one hand and I'm pretty sure it was more a matter of bad timing than air exposure or whatever reason people say causes that. Naomi, on the other hand, can't get her diaper changed without excreting SOMETHING. Every. single. time. I'll spare you pictures.
As silly as some of her traits may be, we're all completely in love with her.
Nice. :) Eli was super hairy too. Even his forehead, and it eventually went away. I'm amazed your boys didn't pee on you more. That's quite an accomplishment!
ReplyDelete=)
ReplyDelete